Eco-Board - The Natural Choice
Eco-Boards are made from agricultural residues such as straw or reeds and are a healthy and ecological alternative for chipboard, MDF, OSB, and Plywood. Eco-boards are versatile and can be used for a wide range of applications including furniture and interiors, sound absorption and where moisture resistant material is needed.
- LENGTHS AVAILABLE: 2440x1220 Density 700-750kg/m2 (7DF)
- THICKNESS AVAILABLE: 9mm, 15mm, 18mm
Order a free sample or contact us for more information on 01245 329922 or email email@example.com
• 100% Biodegradable
• 100% Formaldehyde-free, E0
• 100% Durable - Sustainable source
• 100% Recyclable to equal product (Cradle 2 Cradle)
• 3% Formaldehyde-free resin instead of 25% glue as in regular particleboards
• Superior moisture resistance
• Superior screw strength and Elasticity
• Less weight for same strength characteristics as industrial grades of particle board, melamine, micro foils, etc..
• Healthy working environment and less dust
• Conforms to all relevant Standards NEN / ANSI A208 / BSEN 312 / HUB / etc.
• Insulating & Constructive Properties 400 kg/m3 x 40 mm : R = 0.62 m² K/W
• Life Cycle Analysis : NEGATIVE CARBON FOOTPRINT [ - 0.98 Co² eqv/kg” ] CARB 2“