Eco-Board - The Natural Choice
Eco-Boards are made from agricultural waste such as straw, reeds, wheat, rice, corn, cotton stalks, soybean, sorghum, flax, fruit tree twigs, branches and trimmings which are an ecological alternative to chipboard, MDF, OSB, and Plywood with the benefit of a negative carbon footprint. Eco-boards are versatile and can be used for a wide range of applications including furniture and interiors.
As Eco-board is a natural product and produced from seasonal agricultural waste, the colour of the board may vary.
- Size: 2440x1220mm & 2750x1200mm Density 650kg/m2
- Thickness: 9mm, 12mm and 18mm
- 100% Biodegradable
- 100% Formaldehyde-free, E0
- 100% Recyclable to equal product (Cradle 2 Cradle)
- Superior moisture resistance
- Superior screw strength and Elasticity
- Less weight for same strength characteristics as industrial grades of particle board, melamine, micro foils, etc.
- Healthier working environment and less dust
- Conforms to all relevant Standards NEN / ANSI A208 / BSEN 312 / HUB / etc.
- Insulating & Constructive Properties 400 kg/m3 x 40 mm : R = 0.62 m² K/W
- NEGATIVE CARBON FOOTPRINT [ - 0.98 Co² eqv/kg” ] CARB 2“
Order a free sample or contact us for more information on 01245 329922 or email email@example.com