Want to breathe some life into your interiors? Need a cutting-edge surface that boasts luxury and innovation? Looking for an alternative to solid wood surfaces?
Introducing Duhospan's Duho-Soft Touch panels that bring versatility, style, and durability into one decorative surface. The matt, anti-fingerprint technology makes them a unique surface to complement your interiors. These high-quality Duho-Soft Touch boards are available in:
- Panel thickness options from: 9mm to 25mm
- Sizes: 2430 x 1210, 3040 x 1210, & 3650 x 1210
- Double Sided or Single with a Melamine Faced Reverse
- Matching Laminate sheets available in Black and White
Geaves supply high-quality Duho-Soft Touch panels to architects and designers that are looking for a modern finish to their interior design. We supply Duho Soft-Touch super matt-finish panels in a range of key colours, panel sizes, and thicknesses to fit with the specifications of your project.
Duho Soft-Touch range is a cost-effective, sleek, super matt, anti-fingerprint surface decorative surface which is ideal for a range of spaces, including hospitals, restaurants, hotels, furniture, movable walls, tables, worktops, and kitchen doors.
Below you can find what we have to offer and select your free of charge samples. Have questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Looking for melamine board decorative surfaces? Browse our full product range of sheet materials here
- After high pressure laminate sheets? Find our ranges here
- Light Grey Soft Touch : D30£0.00
- Beige Soft Touch : D20£0.00
- Black Soft Touch : D40£0.00
- White Soft Touch : D10£0.00
- Anthracite Soft Touch : D60£0.00
Product Features of Duho Soft-Touch MDF Board
· Low Light Reflection - the ultra matt surface of Duho Soft-Touch MDF prevents light reflection
· Anti-Finger Print & Moisture Resistant - repels moisture residue, therefore, does not leave any fingerprints after touching / handling
· Scratch Resistant- is resistant to high and micro scratches (caused by sharp edges or abrasive materials)
· Chemical Resistant - is suitable for cleaning with all household cleaners/agents and resistant against most industrial chemicals (hard acids/bases/organic solvents/inorganic salts)
What is an MDF sheet?
MDF, which stands for medium-density fibreboard combines recycled wood fibres with wax or resin to create panel products, such as MDF sheets.
The interior design options with MDF board surfaces are endless - used in shopfitting for example in areas such as: retail cash desks, shelving and in offices for desktops - the list goes on! Beyond this, MDF is also used for cladding and decking, underfloor heating, fence posts and as material for bathroom furniture such as bath panels and toilet seats.
With the Duho-Soft range, you get matt surface technology on one side and melamine on the other.
If you need any advice, feel free to get in touch with our team on 01245 329922
Duho Soft-Touch MDF: Product Information
Our Duho-Soft Touch medium density fibreboard panels are made to order with a quick delivery of two to three weeks. These MDF sheets are available in multiple thicknesses and various panel sizes. Click on a product to find out more detailed product specifications.
Why Choose Geaves for MDF boards?
Building fantastic looking interiors is no easy feat. Through experience of working with interior designers and architects, we understand that with all the guttering, walling, edging, shelving, plastering and roofing, there is a lot to consider when it comes to getting interiors right. So why not let us give you one less thing to worry about? Geaves are here to handle your MDF sheet material needs - here are three reasons why you should choose us:
Bespoke Service - Unlike DIY merchants, we don't do standard sizes or colours - Geaves are here to meet all your MDF sheet material requirements, because no two projects are the same. There's no need to get your hand tools or power tool accessories out, because we will do all the cutting and sanding for you.
Experts in Surface Solutions - Geaves have several years of experience collaborating with architects and designers, so we ensure we keep ourselves up-to-date with the latest commercial, retail and domestic interior design trends as well as new & innovative building materials.
FREE Colour Matching - Need a specific colour? We can sort this out and can send you a colour match within 24 hours. Simply contact us with the colour you need and we will handle the rest.