Gentas Zero HPL Sheets: Product Information & Features
ZERO® High pressure laminate has a great reputation for being an extremely reliable surface in high-impact areas. Take a look at just some of the reasons why ZERO® HPL is an ideal surface solution:
Our Zero® HPL with its soft touch nano-tech surface and many unique properties including:
· Low Light Reflection - the ultra matt surface finish prevents light reflection - a great option for luxury interior design.
· Anti-Finger Print - repels moisture residue, therefore, Gentas Zero® HPL does not leave any fingerprints after touching / handling
· Scratch and Impact Resistant - is resistant to high and micro scratches (caused by sharp edges or abrasion)
· Chemical Resistant - finally, the Gentas Zero® high pressure laminates are also suitable for cleaning with all household cleaners/agents and resistant against most industrial chemicals (hard acids/bases/organic solvents/inorganic salts)
Why Choose Geaves Surfaces?
When it comes to finding decorative surface materials for your interiors, here are three reasons why you can trust us:
- Experienced Experts in Design - we have developed strong relationships with designers and architects so we understand how crucial it is to get your interior design aesthetics right - and we work with you to deliver winning surface solutions for all your project needs.
- Colour Matching - Need a specific colour in our decorative high-pressure laminates? We are able to not only colour match for you, but we will also send you a free sample within 24 hours. Contact us with the finish and colour you would like and we will handle the rest.
- Bespoke Service - We strive to meet all your interior design needs when it comes to our HPL decorative surfaces. We don't just do standard sizes or colours - instead, we will match the surface to your requirements.